General Labor needed one or two days a week (Saturdays and Sundays and evenings may be included)
Performs the unloading, loading, staging of merchandise in compliance with product handling standards in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities;
*Performs the unloading, loading, wrapping, unwrapping, moving, lifting, assembling and staging of merchandise.
*Assists with customer pick-ups.
*Practices safe and secure material handling methods and distributes merchandise properly in accordance with product handling standards.
*Practices safe and secure loading methods to avoid damages.
*Completes all documentation neatly and accurately.
*Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
*Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
– Basic reading and comprehension skills.
– Basic numerical reasoning skills.
– Ability to complete paperwork in an accurate, neat and efficient manner.
– Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull and lift cartons weighing 100+ lbs. repetitively.
Required education and Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Previous lifting experience preferred.
contact email@example.com for an application and to discuss specifics.